Callas Rennsport is looking for a Porsche and BMW technician!
Callas Rennsport is looking for a Technician who loves Porsche and BMWs, has a passion for excellence, dedicates themselves to continuing education, and strives to be the best, as we do! We have been servicing Porsches and BMWs from all over the world in the Los Angeles area for 29 years.
This position is a long-term opportunity to grow with Callas Rennsport and service, repair, and restore everyday drivers to historical, one-of-a-kind Porsches.
- Guaranteed base pay with bonuses for production, education, and longevity
- 100% Employee health, dental, vision, and life Insurance is currently paid for by Callas Rennsport
- Vacation days that begin with 1 week and grow to 3 weeks with longevity
- 7 Paid Sick Days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401 K Plan
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM schedule
- Vast collection of special tools and diagnostic equipment
- PIWIS 2, PIWIS 3, BMW ISTA, Autologic DrivePro
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Experience with Porsche and/or BMW repair and service
- Ability to diagnose and repair Porsches and/or BMWs
- Knowledge of automotive systems and parts
- Interest in continuing education and growing with the business
- Ability to work with the team to improve the company’s success, and with it your own success.
- State of CA Driver license with good driving record
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Great Attention to detail
- Problem solver who sees areas to improve and works to improve them
- Restoration knowledge and experience
- ASE Master Technician or comparable education credentials
- Work well in a fluid environment
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationship with others
- Interested in a long-term career with Callas Rennsport
Contact Sadie at [email protected] or call (310) 370-7038 to apply!