Callas Rennsport is LA’s premier Porsche and BMW Service and Restoration company. We’ve been in the South Bay for over 25 years, servicing and restoring cars from all over the country. We need a Service Advisor to join our passionate, goal-driven team.
Job Duties: The Service Advisor is the client’s partner in managing their car’s needs.
- Schedule appointments and manage appointment calendar
- Communicate with the client about their car’s needs based on what Technician diagnosed
- Maintain high sales goals
- Maintain the Front Office/Reception area
- Answer phones and responding to client’s inquiries in a timely manner
- Follow systems and processes
- Provide excellent customer Service to our Clients
- Sales Experience (Service Advisor Experience Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s license
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Formal Service Advisor Training or willingness to attend
- Enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships with clients
- Experience dealing with Client’s complaints while maintaining their patronage
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Fast learner with a willingness to learn new technology on a regular basis
- Ability to multi-task with grace while providing excellent customer service
- Full time position with full employee Medical, Dental, Chiropractic, and life insurance covered by Company.
- Paid Holidays, sick, and vacation time
- Learning opportunities on a regular basis – classes, seminars, automotive industry group meetings
- Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
Send your Resume to Office Manager, Sadie Durning at [email protected]